In September 2013 RWE Gasspeicher GmbH joined Gas Storage Netherlands. RWE Gasspeicher has five gas storages. Two are connected to the high pressure network of GTS: one facility at EPE (L-gas, salt-cavern) and one at Hoogstede-Kalle (H-gas, aquifer). With the joining of RWE, Gas Storage Netherlands now has five members.
More about RWE Gasspeicher.
- OMV Gas Storage Germany GmbH joins VGN
- Gas Storage Netherlands supports agreement on revenues Dutch TSO GTS
- VGN reaction to public consultation on functioning of wholesale gas market in the Netherlands
- Draft Tariff Network code does not lead to cost-based transport tariffs gas storages
- Gas Storage Netherlands addresses concerns on security of supply measures proposed by the European Commission
- Gas Storage Netherlands view on security of supply during declining Groningen field gas production
- Gas Storage Netherlands sees progress in harmonisation of EU transport tariffs to and from gas storage facilities
- VGN calls for harmonisation of EU transport tariffs to and from gas storage facilities